Boujaad rugs come from the Atlas mountains in Morocco by Boujaad tribes. Each rug is unique but have similar patterns such as geometric, stars and shapes that represent the tribe. Each Boujaad rug is a rare,vintage find and never are two the same - they are a special piece of art for your home.
- Made with soft wool and natural dyes. Cotton back.
- Size: Roughly: 370cm x 200cm
- Professionally cleaned before shipping
- Due to the vintage and handmade nature of the rug, there may be minor imperfections, flaws, or signs of wear. Any clear holes, imperfections or damages will be fixed before shipment.
- All photos are taken in soft natural light to try and portray the most accurate colors possible. No editing has been made on this photo